News Stories and Press Releases
May 5, 2022
Everspin says that the new EMxxLX family offers the world's highest performance persistent memory with full read and write bandwidth of 400 Megabytes per second through the new JEDEC expanded Serial Peripheral Interface (xSPI) standard interface.
May 3, 2022
JBLopen Inc.’s Edouard Haas, an embedded software expert with extensive experience with embedded file systems, has written about how the EMxxLX, Everspin’s new xSPI family of products, can benefit embedded systems, highlighting use cases where the product can compete with current flash‐based solutions and how it really changes the game for embedded designers. To read his full article, look for the Everspin Blog Series at https://www.jblopen.com/everspin-new-mram
May 3, 2022
Everspin has announced that the company has begun customer sampling of its new family of SPI/QSPI/xSPI interface MRAM products. The EMxxLX is the world’s highest performance persistent memory with full read and write bandwidth of 400 Megabytes per second through the new JEDEC expanded Serial Peripheral Interface (xSPI) standard interface. With densities ranging from 8Mbit up to 64Mbit, this family of products is targeted for use in industrial IoT and embedded systems applications.
“The EMxxLX family provides a breakthrough level of performance along with an ease-of-use approach. This is achieved by conforming to a broad range of SPI/QSPI/xSPI industry standards, and by bringing extremely high bandwidth, low latency, non-volatile writing capability. These features will both enhance and simplify system design for use with practically all microcontroller, microprocessor, and FPGA platforms already in the market.”, said Sanjeev Aggarwal, President and CEO of Everspin Technologies.
March 21, 2022
Chandler, AZ March 21, 2022 – Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRAM), the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) persistent memory solutions, has announced that Sanjeev Aggarwal, President and CEO, will give a talk at the International Semiconductor Executive Summits(ISES) event which is being held in Scottsdale, AZ on May 9th and 10th. His talk is entitled “ Challenges and Opportunities for STT-MRAM product Commercialization” which addresses how Everspin has successfully commercialized Spin-Transfer Torque MRAM technology into products for data center and Industrial IoT/Edge applications. The ISES event agenda and venue can be viewed at: https://www.usises.com/ .
March 2, 2022
Everspin announced the appointment of Sanjeev Aggarwal as Everspin’s President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective March 14, 2022. Effective on such date, Darin Billerbeck, Everspin’s Executive Chairman of the Board and Interim CEO will resign as Interim CEO and will continue to serve as Executive Chairman of the Board. Mr. Aggarwal is also being elected as a member of Everspin’s board of directors, effective March 14, 2022.
November 11, 2021
Everspin announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the third fiscal quarter of 2021.
Third Quarter 2021 Highlights
- Q3’21 revenue increased 25% and $2.9 million from $11.9 million in the prior quarter to $14.8 million. This is an increase of 46.5% compared to $10.1 million of revenue in Q3’20.
- The Company reported record net income of $880k for Q3’21, resulting in year-to-date net income for FY2021 of $676k. This is compared to a net loss reported of $3.9 million for Q3’20, with a prior year-to-date net loss of $6.9 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020.
- Ended Q3’21 with cash and equivalents of $14.6 million; which is an increase from $14.2 million reported in the prior quarter.
August 12, 2021
Everspin Technologies, Inc. announced financial results for the second fiscal quarter of 2021.
Second Quarter 2021 Highlights
- Q2’21 revenue increased 15% from the prior quarter to $11.85 million; this was an increase of $1.57 million compared to Q1’21 revenue. Q2’21 revenue was relatively flat to Q2’20 Revenue of $11.83 million.
- The Company reported net income of $256k for Q2’21, compared to a net loss of $460k for Q1’21 and a net loss of $1.3 million for Q2’20.
- Ended Q2’21 with cash and equivalents of $14.2 million.
June 16, 2021
Everspin has announced that Lucid Motors has designed-in its 256 Kilobit MRAM into the master powertrain system of its innovative Lucid Air all-electric luxury sedan.
May 6, 2021
Everspin today announced financial results for the first fiscal quarter of 2021.
First Quarter 2021 Highlights
- Q1’21 revenue increased 1.7% year-over-year to $10.3 million
- Q1’21 GAAP net loss per share of ($0.02) was a significant improvement over both the prior quarter and year-ago periods
- Generated $1.6 million cash flow from operations in Q1’21, the third consecutive quarter with positive cash flow from operations
- Ended Q1’21 with cash and equivalents of $15.5 million
April 26, 2021
Everspin will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Darin Billerbeck, Executive Chairman and Interim CEO, will host a conference call at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on the investor relations website at investor.everspin.com.