News Stories and Press Releases
December 11, 2019
Everspin announced receiving the qualification notice from a major server OEM of its 1-Gigabit (Gb) Spin-transfer Torque Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (STT-MRAM) device. This qualification notice affirms the quality, performance and specifications of the 1Gb device and enables its use in the production of products for this customer. Earlier this summer, Everspin announced pilot manufacturing of its 28 nm 1Gb device and is now qualified to make production shipments to its first qualifying customer.
November 20, 2019
Everspin announced Jeff Winzeler, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the Benchmark Discovery One-on-One Conference to be held at the New York Athletic Club in New York City. Mr. Winzeler will be available to meet with investors throughout the day on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
November 7, 2019
Everspin announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue was $9.2 million, up 6% sequentially and above the high-end of guidance
- Achieved record STT-MRAM revenue, which included both 256Mb and 1Gb devices
- Signed IP assignment and cross-licensing agreement with Seagate Technology, demonstrating the strength of its MRAM intellectual property portfolio
- Expanded Toggle product portfolio with additional densities targeting new market applications
- Reduced cash used for operations to $770,000 from $1.8 million in the prior quarter
October 30, 2019
Everspin announced Jeff Winzeler, CFO, will participate at the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference to be held at the Sheraton Times Square Hotel in New York, NY. Mr. Winzeler will be available to meet with investors throughout the day on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
October 29, 2019
Everspin announced the world’s first 32Mb Toggle MRAM product. Everspin’s new 32Mb Toggle MRAM (MR5A16A) provides twice the capacity of its current 16Mb solution and enables critical applications, such as storing configurations and setup and data logging in embedded systems that need a higher density option, while also providing the proven benefits of Everspin’s Toggle MRAM.
October 24, 2019
Everspin will release its third quarter 2019 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 7, 2019. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Jeff Winzeler, CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
August 16, 2019
Everspin to Participate at Jefferies Semiconductor, Hardware and Communications Infrastructure Summit on August 28
Everspin today announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO will participate at the Jefferies Semiconductor, Hardware and Communications Infrastructure Summit to be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, IL. Mr. Conley will be available to meet with investors throughout the day on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
August 12, 2019
Everspin announced an IP cross-licensing agreement with Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX), a world leader in data storage solutions. Both companies hold an extensive portfolio of IP that is further strengthened by this agreement including the assignment and licensing of MRAM patents from Seagate to Everspin as well as licensing of specific Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) patents from Everspin to Seagate.
August 8, 2019
Everspin Honored with Best of Show Award for Most Innovative Flash Memory Technology at Flash Memory Summit 2019
Everspin was honored with a Flash Memory Summit 2019 Best of Show Award for most innovative flash memory technology at last night’s awards ceremony.
August 7, 2019
Everspin announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Total revenue was $8.6 million, at the high-end of revised guidance
- Loss per share was ($0.21), a $0.04 per share sequential improvement
- Operating expenses decreased sequentially by $1.3 million to $7.6 million as the 1Gb STT-MRAM device transitioned from R&D into production
- Announced Phison Electronics and Sage Microelectronics to provide native support for 1Gb STT-MRAM in their enterprise SSD controller chips
- Refinanced Company debt facility, substantially reducing the cash burn over the next 12 months