News Stories and Press Releases
May 19, 2020
Everspin announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Craig-Hallum 17th Annual Institutional Investor Conference, which will be held as a virtual event on May 27, 2020.
May 7, 2020
Everspin announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue increased sequentially and year-over-year to $10.1 million, exceeding the high-end of guidance
- Gross margin expanded to 52.9% from 47.7% in the prior year quarter
- GAAP loss improved to ($0.10) per share and non-GAAP loss to ($0.05), compared to ($0.25) and ($0.21), respectively, in year-ago quarter
- Ended quarter with cash and equivalents of $14.0 million
May 4, 2020
Everspin announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Oppenheimer 5th Annual Emerging Growth Conference, which is being held as a virtual event on May 12, 2020.
April 13, 2020
Everspin will release its first quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, May 7, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
March 31, 2020
New Case Study from Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions Touts Everspin’s Toggle MRAM as a Highly Reliable Memory Technology for Space Applications
Everspin's partner Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES) recently presented a technical case study describing the versatility and performance of their jointly developed Toggle MRAM for space applications. Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is a worldwide leader in the space memory market and ships production-grade, space-qualified Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM) based on Everspin’s world-class technology to provide the space industry with radiation hardened, highly reliable non-volatile memory that is immune to Single Event Upsets (SEU), low voltage Single Event Latchup (SEL), and Single Event Gate Rupture (SEGR). The products also provide unlimited endurance and a greater than 20-year retention across the -40° C to +105° C temperature range.
March 13, 2020
Electronic Design’s Bill Wong discusses MRAM, a future universal memory, with Everspin President and CEO Kevin Conley.
Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) continues to make strides, finding more uses as capacity and performance have increased. The long-term goal is a universal, nonvolatile memory. It has a growing partner ecosystem including support by the major fabs.
March 12, 2020
Everspin announced an amendment of it’s Spin-transfer Torque (STT-MRAM) joint development agreement (JDA) with GLOBALFOUNDRIES® (GF®), the world’s leading specialty foundry. Everspin and GF have been partners on 40nm, 28nm, and 22nm STT-MRAM development and manufacturing processes and have now updated their agreement to set the terms for a future project on an advanced 12nm FinFET MRAM solution. Everspin is in production of discrete STT-MRAM solutions on 40 and 28nm, including its award winning 1Gb DDR4 device. GF recently announced it has achieved initial production of embedded MRAM (eMRAM) on its 22FDX®platform.
March 12, 2020
Everspin announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Fourth quarter total revenue of $9.7 million was up 5% sequentially and at the high-end of guidance
- Ended year with cash and equivalents of $14.5 million
- Implemented restructuring to accelerate path to profitability
- Achieved second data center OEM qualification of 1Gb STT-MRAM
- Announced development of STT-MRAM for Industrial and IoT applications
- Signed joint development agreement extension with GLOBALFOUNDRIES for development of 12nm MRAM
February 25, 2020
Everspin today announced the development of STT-MRAM specifically for Industrial and IoT applications at Embedded World in Germany. Building on the success of its award winning 1Gb Spin-transfer Torque MRAM, Everspin is developing a new STT product family to deliver the attributes required by broad industrial applications, providing:
- Data persistence (non-volatility) with data retention of >10 years
- Unlimited endurance
- 8Mb to 256Mb densities
- -40 to +85C operating temperature range
- SRAM-like performance, low latency and high bandwidth
- Standard JEDEC Serial interface (SPI, QSPI, OSPI, xSPI)
- Compatibility with Everspin’s existing Serial Toggle MRAM as well as nvSRAM, FRAM and NOR Flash
February 12, 2020
Everspin will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2019 financial results after market close on Thursday, March 12, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.