Be a part of the team creating the future in magnetic memory technology.
At Everspin, our values are more than just nice words. Our values are something we live by every day. Everyone in the company is empowered to call out anyone behaving in a manner that is inconsistent with our values…and why not…every employee at Everspin had input into determining what our values are.
In 2017 we formed the E4E team or Everspin for Excellence team from organizations across the company. Over the period of several months, the E4E team members held focus groups with every internal organization in the company to find out exactly what our people valued, and what they thought our values as an organization should be to drive the company forward.
Out of well over 3000 words and phrases from those focus groups, we spent weeks compressing those data into a group of values. We tested the values internally until we got them right.
Everspin’s Core Values:
Working at Everspin is challenging, that’s for sure. We’re in production with products that others only talk about. We’re the leader in what we do because we’re the best at what we do and our values insure we continually strive for excellence at Everspin.
If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference, if you have the heart of a lion and the curiosity of a ferret, your next career move could be to Everspin. And, who knows, it may be your last career move!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and based in our Chandler, Arizona location. Working with our Fab operations team, s/he will work Equipment Engineering for innovative memory products.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Quality – Attention to detail is a requirement. Verification of lot / tool status.
- Operation – Running qualifications on production equipment. Evaluating qualification data using statistical analysis tools to verify quality. Running production lots on tools.
- Sustaining – Troubleshooting when out of control conditions for lots and/or tools occurs and performing OCAP (out of control action plans). Performing recipe adjustments and other corrective measures for lots and/or tools per engineering instructions.
- Maintenance – Performing preventative maintenance (such as standard consumable changes) on various types of manufacturing equipment. Troubleshooting of minor hardware / software issues on tools.
- Forming/executing plans for continuous improvements on tools or processes within the manufacturing environment.
- Mobility – Must be able to handle long hours on your feet and cover distances within the factory to run all manufacturing equipment in multiple bays.
- Lifting – Process Technicians must be able to lift 20-25lbs (weight of lot boxes). Maintenance Technicians must be able to life 50-75lbs to perform standard consumable changes and parts replacement.
- Environment / Safety – Must have situational awareness to work around sensitive equipment and hazardous chemicals and maintain the safety of themselves and others around them.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- A.S. Degree in Science or Engineering or job experience in associated fields or a minimum 5 years of experience in the semiconductor field.
- Familiarity with AMAT Centura 5200 / 5500, Producer, Mirra Mesa platforms, Gasonics Ashers, Semi-Tool electroplating, AVP Diffusion, SEZ Cleans and KLA Metrology equipment is a plus.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues and shifting priorities.
- Exhibit good and open communication skills; be able to work within cross-functional teams.