Be a part of the team creating the future in magnetic memory technology.
At Everspin, our values are more than just nice words. Our values are something we live by every day. Everyone in the company is empowered to call out anyone behaving in a manner that is inconsistent with our values…and why not…every employee at Everspin had input into determining what our values are.
In 2017 we formed the E4E team or Everspin for Excellence team from organizations across the company. Over the period of several months, the E4E team members held focus groups with every internal organization in the company to find out exactly what our people valued, and what they thought our values as an organization should be to drive the company forward.
Out of well over 3000 words and phrases from those focus groups, we spent weeks compressing those data into a group of values. We tested the values internally until we got them right.
Everspin’s Core Values:
Working at Everspin is challenging, that’s for sure. We’re in production with products that others only talk about. We’re the leader in what we do because we’re the best at what we do and our values insure we continually strive for excellence at Everspin.
If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference, if you have the heart of a lion and the curiosity of a ferret, your next career move could be to Everspin. And, who knows, it may be your last career move!
Senior Finance ManagerRole
Reporting to the Acting Chief Financial Officer, and based in our Chandler, Arizona headquarters, the Senior Finance Manager will serve as a critical leader in driving achievement of Everspin’s operating and financial goals. Working with our small, focused Finance team, s/he will provide support to sales, operations, and R&D to drive desired business outcomes. This will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to broaden their experience across different finance functions. The successful candidate will assume direct responsibility for forecasting, business unit support and ad hoc financial analysis.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Build complex financial models to assess business conditions and provide recommendations.
- Ensure key performance metrics are in place and are effectively managed through reporting, dashboards, business reviews and analysis. Partner with the Sales, Manufacturing and Operations teams to develop, evaluate and prioritize business metrics (revenue growth, product cost, margin analysis, operating expenses, inventory management).
- Support CFO with ad hoc financial analyses.
- In partnership with the CFO, develop the financial portion of the annual operating plan and long-range plan and ensure accurate and timely forecasting.
- With other senior leaders, drive cost reduction initiatives across the company.
- Partner with the Accounting team to review monthly financial results, identifying key trends, variances, and areas of improved performance.
- Own the quarterly financial forecast process, and lead the variance analysis of actual / budget / forecast.
- Perform business case analysis and provide actionable recommendations to the CFO, and other senior leaders.
- Develop benchmarking capability to identify gaps to best-in-class performance, and drive plans to enhance our competitive position.
- Perform ad hoc margin analysis, ROI and forecasts for product roadmap and process development, make data-driven recommendations on program approvals.
Qualifications & competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other quantitative discipline, MBA preferred.
- Semiconductor or other high-tech manufacturing industry experience preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in finance leadership roles and 5+ years of forecasting experience, business unit support or manufacturing site support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable and credible with internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Advanced financial modeling and business planning skills.
- Experience with accounting and ERP systems (SAP or similar), advanced Excel skills, proficiency in Word and PowerPoint, comfortable with remote access and collaboration technology (Teams, Sharepoint).
- Product cost experience a plus.
- Strategic thinker who is also able to pragmatically solve day-to-day problems.
- Unquestionable ethics – treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity.
- Commitment to our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Communication, Persistence, Enthusiasm, and Respect.
- Power Bi, SQL and python a plus but not required.
SMTS – Digital Design Engineeer
Reporting to Syed Alam, the Director Design and based in our Austin, Texas location. Working with our Design team, s/he will work on innovative memory products.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- RTL design from taking product specification to defining micro-architecture, block specification, and developing IP.
- Hands-on work and drive various phases of RTL2GDS flow including synthesis, logic equivalency, and timing constraint development
- Interact with Place and Route, Static Timing Analysis to drive best implementation for floor planning, clock tree design, timing closure, and low power
- Work with verification for coverage improvement and design debug
- Knowledge of memory interface protocols, such as SPI and DDR
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital design preferred. Skilled in all major steps in RTL2GDS flow. Good understanding of verification.
- Proficient in scripting languages, e.g. Tcl and Python
- Strong communication skill and a team player
- Unquestionable ethics – treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity
- Commitment to our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Communication, Persistence, Enthusiasm, and Respect