Press Archive for 2021
June 16, 2021
Everspin has announced that Lucid Motors has designed-in its 256 Kilobit MRAM into the master powertrain system of its innovative Lucid Air all-electric luxury sedan.
May 6, 2021
Everspin today announced financial results for the first fiscal quarter of 2021.
First Quarter 2021 Highlights
- Q1’21 revenue increased 1.7% year-over-year to $10.3 million
- Q1’21 GAAP net loss per share of ($0.02) was a significant improvement over both the prior quarter and year-ago periods
- Generated $1.6 million cash flow from operations in Q1’21, the third consecutive quarter with positive cash flow from operations
- Ended Q1’21 with cash and equivalents of $15.5 million
April 26, 2021
Everspin will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Darin Billerbeck, Executive Chairman and Interim CEO, will host a conference call at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on the investor relations website at investor.everspin.com.
February 25, 2021
Everspin today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Highlights
- 2020 revenue increased 12.1% year-over-year to $42.0 million
- Q4’20 GAAP net loss per share of ($0.08) was a significant improvement over both the prior quarter and year-ago periods
- Generated $0.6 million cash flow from operations in Q4’20, the second consecutive quarter with positive cash flow from operations
- Ended 2020 with cash and equivalents of $14.6 million
- First royalty revenue from GLOBALFOUNDRIES for embedded MRAM on their 22FDX process in Q4
January 19, 2021
Everspin today announced that Sanjeev Aggarwal has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Sanjeev will also continue to serve as Vice President, Technology Research and Development.