March 12, 2020
Everspin announced an amendment of it’s Spin-transfer Torque (STT-MRAM) joint development agreement (JDA) with GLOBALFOUNDRIES® (GF®), the world’s leading specialty foundry. Everspin and GF have been partners on 40nm, 28nm, and 22nm STT-MRAM development and manufacturing processes and have now updated their agreement to set the terms for a future project on an advanced 12nm FinFET MRAM solution. Everspin is in production of discrete STT-MRAM solutions on 40 and 28nm, including its award winning 1Gb DDR4 device. GF recently announced it has achieved initial production of embedded MRAM (eMRAM) on its 22FDX®platform.
March 12, 2020
Everspin announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Fourth quarter total revenue of $9.7 million was up 5% sequentially and at the high-end of guidance
- Ended year with cash and equivalents of $14.5 million
- Implemented restructuring to accelerate path to profitability
- Achieved second data center OEM qualification of 1Gb STT-MRAM
- Announced development of STT-MRAM for Industrial and IoT applications
- Signed joint development agreement extension with GLOBALFOUNDRIES for development of 12nm MRAM
February 25, 2020
Everspin today announced the development of STT-MRAM specifically for Industrial and IoT applications at Embedded World in Germany. Building on the success of its award winning 1Gb Spin-transfer Torque MRAM, Everspin is developing a new STT product family to deliver the attributes required by broad industrial applications, providing:
- Data persistence (non-volatility) with data retention of >10 years
- Unlimited endurance
- 8Mb to 256Mb densities
- -40 to +85C operating temperature range
- SRAM-like performance, low latency and high bandwidth
- Standard JEDEC Serial interface (SPI, QSPI, OSPI, xSPI)
- Compatibility with Everspin’s existing Serial Toggle MRAM as well as nvSRAM, FRAM and NOR Flash
February 12, 2020
Everspin will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2019 financial results after market close on Thursday, March 12, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
January 21, 2020
Everspin announced a comprehensive design guide to streamline the integration of its 1 Gigabit (Gb) Spin-transfer Torque Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (STT-MRAM) product in the storage market place. Xilinx, Inc., the leader in adaptive and intelligent computing, has been supporting Everspin’s STT-MRAM for two generations and enables the 1 Gb STT-MRAM solution using its DDR4 controller in the Xilinx Vivado development environment.
January 7, 2020
Everspin will present at the 22nd Annual Needham Growth Conference to be held January 14-15, 2020 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. Management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, January 14th at 10:00 A.M. ET and will be available throughout the day to meet with investors attending the conference.
December 18, 2019
Everspin announced that Yong Kim has joined the company as Vice President of Product Development. Starting this week, he will be responsible for all product design engineering for the company. Mr. Kim replaces Thomas Andre who is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
December 11, 2019
Everspin announced receiving the qualification notice from a major server OEM of its 1-Gigabit (Gb) Spin-transfer Torque Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (STT-MRAM) device. This qualification notice affirms the quality, performance and specifications of the 1Gb device and enables its use in the production of products for this customer. Earlier this summer, Everspin announced pilot manufacturing of its 28 nm 1Gb device and is now qualified to make production shipments to its first qualifying customer.
November 20, 2019
Everspin announced Jeff Winzeler, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the Benchmark Discovery One-on-One Conference to be held at the New York Athletic Club in New York City. Mr. Winzeler will be available to meet with investors throughout the day on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
November 7, 2019
Everspin announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue was $9.2 million, up 6% sequentially and above the high-end of guidance
- Achieved record STT-MRAM revenue, which included both 256Mb and 1Gb devices
- Signed IP assignment and cross-licensing agreement with Seagate Technology, demonstrating the strength of its MRAM intellectual property portfolio
- Expanded Toggle product portfolio with additional densities targeting new market applications
- Reduced cash used for operations to $770,000 from $1.8 million in the prior quarter