February 25, 2021
Everspin today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Highlights
- 2020 revenue increased 12.1% year-over-year to $42.0 million
- Q4’20 GAAP net loss per share of ($0.08) was a significant improvement over both the prior quarter and year-ago periods
- Generated $0.6 million cash flow from operations in Q4’20, the second consecutive quarter with positive cash flow from operations
- Ended 2020 with cash and equivalents of $14.6 million
- First royalty revenue from GLOBALFOUNDRIES for embedded MRAM on their 22FDX process in Q4