August 7, 2019
Everspin announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Total revenue was $8.6 million, at the high-end of revised guidance
- Loss per share was ($0.21), a $0.04 per share sequential improvement
- Operating expenses decreased sequentially by $1.3 million to $7.6 million as the 1Gb STT-MRAM device transitioned from R&D into production
- Announced Phison Electronics and Sage Microelectronics to provide native support for 1Gb STT-MRAM in their enterprise SSD controller chips
- Refinanced Company debt facility, substantially reducing the cash burn over the next 12 months